1. General Provisions
2. Personal information items to collect
The Company collects the following personal information for smooth operation of the exhibition.
① Collected items: name, company name, title (buyer), mobile phone number, email address
② How to collect personal information: Application for participation in the website exhibition booth
3. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The purpose of collecting member information is to ensure that the service is provided more securely and comfortably based on the trust of the members and that the service is provided smoothly to the members through the site. .
The Company does not disclose the personal information of the user without prior consent of the user, and the collected information is used as follows.
① Develop useful services based on personal information and expand contents
② Information such as events, news updates, etc.
③ Confirmation of prior information for admission
④ Statistics on exhibitors
⑤ Event information organized by the company
4. Retention and use period of personal information
While you are receiving the service provided by the company as a member, your information will remain in the company and will be used to provide the service.
However, if you ask to cancel membership, your personal information will be deleted by a method that can not be played.
Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.)
Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
5. Procedures and methods of personal information destruction
① Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the member for membership, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document). According to the internal policy and other related laws and regulations, After a certain period of storage, it will be destroyed.
- Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than that held by law unless it is made by law.
② Destruction method
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
6. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
You and your legal representative may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask you to terminate your registration. In order to view or modify the personal information of the user or children under the age of 14, contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or e-mail. If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide your personal information until you have completed the correction.
8. Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect the personal information of the customer and to deal with complaints related to personal information, the Company designates the relevant department and the person in charge of personal information management as follows.
Personal information manager
- Full Name:Kyu Nam, Kim
- Affiliation: ICT Business Office, KOTRA
- Phone: 02-3460-7467
- Email: email@example.com
You may declare any privacy complaints that may arise as a result of your use of the Company's services to the person in charge of Personal Information Management or your department. The Company will respond promptly and adequately to users' reports.
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
1. The Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr)
3. The Internet Crime Investigation Center (www.spo.go.kr)
4. The Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr)